Our Business Payments solution enables businesses to accept debit and credit card payments through desktop, smartphone or tablet with receipts automatically emailed to customers. Your business can also record cash and cheque payments on the go and receipt customers via email. Our reporting tools track your payments and help with your bank reconciliation.
Getting paid online can be complicated – but it doesn’t need to be. There is no development work needed on your website and no lengthy application
forms or waiting for payment terminals to arrive and be set up.
You can sign up online, get set up in minutes, copy our button to your website and start getting paid. Through the system, you can send payment requests to your customers by email and text message to prompt them to pay.
Examples of businesses using our service:
|Consultancy Services||Professional Associations||Chamber of Commerce|
|Catering Companies||Engineering Supplies||Equipment Specialists|
|Home and Office Services||Voluntary Organisations||Craft Companies|
|Hire Companies||Hobby / Interest Groups||Delivery Companies|
Advantages of using our service
Improve Cash Flow
- By providing clients with a convenient payment option
- Facilitate affordable instalment options for your customers
- Customers can pay from any location 24/7
- Fewer trips to the bank to lodge cash and cheque payments
- Receipts are automatically generated and emailed to both you and your customer
- Accept card payments from multiple locations through desktop, smartphone or tablet without the need for any point of sale terminals
- Affordable processing costs for debit and credit card payments
- Option to provide your customers with convenient instalment options – suitable for monthly billing or spread payments
- Reduce the risk of handing cash and cheques
- Account for all cash and cheque payments through our system
- Detailed payment reports available which can be exported to excel
- Ability to filter reports by payment type, product type, paid, outstanding, etc.